September 3, 2007

Happy Anniversary!



Together ever since then, 3rd Jan 2005.


Our anniversary! Exactly 2yrs and 8mths already!



Look, both of us look so different! Much cuter last time...

Haha... But now more ladylike and more Man for him!




Time flies~ I'm so happy that our relationship lasts so long. I know if it continues, most properly he will be my future half. In so many ways, he is great. Totally nice. Unselfish, easy going, nice temper, dotes on me, humorous, sporty, adventurous, fun loving and generous. But, I'm worried. Do I really want to be so fixed to a guy right now? Will he be able to fulfill the material needs of mine in future. I know the kind of life I'm going after, and I don't want to short change myself. I am willing to comprise but the difference of my ideal and what I get can't be so big right?

Must have faith! Ya, I must believe in him. I am going to keep thinking this way. Because we are young, and he is a crazily smart guy! :p

是你让我相信爱情是无私,好无压力的。。。

不管发生任何事你总是让我开心让我笑, 谢谢!

No comments:

death0angels

death0angels
death0angels