September 2, 2007

Behold and Unfold

~TIRING~
Actual Date: 01/09/07 4.30AM

Just came from from movies at cineleisure, with Wen Wei, Roy, his female friend, Nun Jun(dear dear :p)... and Jian Feng... We watched 1408, supposed to be horror but as usual.... we laughed our heads off... HAHA...

我们又没结束了... HAHA... 说了也奇怪, 从来没开始,又怎么结束?

He salvaged the situation once again. I was cooled down, and accepted his explaination n appolgy. Was it a right thing I wonder. But thanks boy, for always giving in. But disagreements gets tiring, and my tolerance is running out, I hope there won't even be a need for u to appolgise...

伤心的转弯是开心!我要快乐!



Today one happy thing happened. I get to see my dear dear finally! Seeing him always calms me down despite whatever mood I'm in. Thanks for understanding everything. Although being with me has always been a complicated ride, but I'm sure you know that both me and him knows that YOU are the one.

我知道现在为最爱是你, 可是我不能不在乎其他关心我的人.

Love you love you love you dear dear...


I love my shopping spree just now! Shopping is my greatest joy!

No comments:

death0angels

death0angels
death0angels