September 19, 2007

Rainbow after the Rain


Finally, you make me smile again~


We went through alot recently... and all the crap... the unpleasant things... I really thought that it's over... 毕竟, 我们只是比好朋友还要好一点的朋友。。。


That few days makes me realise the importance of friends all over again... Cos' I am really thankful that I have Apple and Wen Wei there... Though I never say much... but just the company, the laughters you all created is enough... And one very important person... Nun Jun... Always there for me... Never leave me alone that few days...


可是两个紧紧相依的心。。。要怎么说放弃?


Our Story~


We were both so tired... so hurt... Never imagine he will read my blog... I thought he will be busy with his sis's wedding...


When I saw his sms from Malaysia... I don't know what to say. A part of me thinks that maybe letting you think that I already don't care will be better for you...


But when you sms me again at night... that sms... I just can't ignore. Maybe some people will say I silly... After so many things, how can those words settle everything? But I don't believe that those words are just saying only... I sensed your sadness and I choose to believe in what you say...


Thats why I replied. Ya, told you my feelings... But at that point it seems that there is no solutions... Both of us wanted to see each other but we just don't know what to do.


Maybe everything will end there and then. I thought so. And the Sammi Cheng concert will be our last day.


When we saw each other, we are like so strange. Silence and distant.


Then I went Esplanade alone, you didn't know.


You sms me say wanna send me home. I don't know if I want anot... Is seeing you or not seeing you better? Through the messages... you told me you don't wanna give up. I was touched. Even until that point, you care.


I was intending to wait alone. I didn't want you to send me home cos' I wanted to wait till you off work... Haha... silly right? But I have never done anything for you... so maybe just this once let me be the silly one... I can wait till morning, if that means we will have more time to talk...


But I am so Lucky! Apple came down to find me... And we had such a good time talking... Talked till I don't even know the time...


And then you came to find us. Suddenly we were joking like last time. I guess you were trying your best too...

So, all the way till morning... sent Apple home... And then it's our alone time. Talked about many things...

I feel like the huge wall between us have been demolished. You know how I feel, and I hope you will do your best... Things will be different!! Haha... We both must be happy from now...

Many things are going to change... My job... your job... I hope you remember your promises... and change some things...

Apple girl... Thanks! A simple word, but I think you get what I mean.

Boy, miss you always~

No comments:

death0angels

death0angels
death0angels