September 10, 2007

Lay on You

Later tonight should be busy and late night. Thinking of meeting up with friends after my dinner with my colleagues. It's for my manager's birthday. Glad that I'm invited... But feels stressed. Cos' I have not really been working recently, don't know how to face them. Wish that later I can go meet Wen Wei and hopefully Jian Feng. At least take my mind off things I don't wanna think.

Haha, sometimes they are like my 避难所。

This week I think at least I will have my dear dear to accompany me. He got alot of days don't need go camp. Really miss him.


Just now talked to Xu Yong in msn. He saw me online and came to talk. Honestly I'm glad to talk to him. Like talking to a long lost friend. But sometimes I have to be careful, there is afterall, a line I can't step over. We talked about casual stuff... then he talk bout the past. Ask me if I sometimes think of it...

What you want me to say? We gave it all up, you are married, and I've got a loving boyfriend.

Sometimes memories never leave, I believe. But one can choose what to do with the memory. Just a bitter sweet memory, a story.

During the conversation, I don't know why I told him so straight forwardly that I wish his marriage will be a very happy one. Ha... I think I must have sound really silly. I keep telling him the future he must be happy. Haha... I really sound silly...


Will I miss JF alot from today? I wish not. I know he is going to working and working and working... I don't know why it makes me feel angry... Haha... Somehow I don't like it.
让你掏醉在我的眼神,看着我,走进我的世界。
我的喜怒哀乐,
我的眼泪微笑,
都是你的责任,
让你从现在起把我当成一切, 疼爱我, 永远实现我的心愿。






No comments:

death0angels

death0angels
death0angels