September 6, 2007

The past only exist in the Past

Couldn't care less!

I just wanna be happy, enjoy myself.

Don't wanna bother about him(JF) anymore! To him, he put in alot. I also know. BUT, I feel I already tolerate way too much. Sorry, but I am frustrated. Very frustrated.

"Let the past be the past. From now on I'm myself!"

Sigh... To those who are reading this... Maybe many things I didn't explain and so its confusing. Put it simply, I'm talking about Jian Feng. Ya, many knows he likes me, but nt many know the story between us. Well, I shall not go into details here. Anyway, appreciated the good, but many things happen and I think its getting too tiring for both of us. Tats all...

Just came back from playing majiong game at Weiling house... Never expect her husband to be Xu Yong... Again, not convenient to say here, but its a shock... Like something from the past coincides with my present. The world is small.

Sometimes I feel bad... Got a feeling Weiling takes me as a friend, and somehow a listening ear. She told me lots of stuff about her and Xu Yong. Sometimes I really don't want know so much... yet I do wish that they can have a happy marriage. I just wanna be a friend to her too. And I wish he find his Happiness too.

Sigh... lots of feelings recently. I know some friends really care... Don't worry, I'm fine. Struggling, but trying. Just like yesterday I got Rofino's sms asking me if I'm fine. Well, really thanks for the concern :)

Tired le... gotta rest...

LOVE MAJIONG~ Hehe~

No comments:

death0angels

death0angels
death0angels