September 16, 2007

Feelings I choose to Ignore

Just finish another night of majiong game with Wen Wei, Apple and my dear... Tired... but thinking of alot of things...

Sometimes I wonder, I am strong... or am I really strong? Is everything sometimes just a facade for people to see? Ha... I dunno...

Still thought of him... And I figure since if he really forget about me then he won't come and read my blog anymore... So it's rather safe I write it here...

Wanna ask you... If you still think of me?

Wanna ask you... Are you thinking of me these few days?

Wanna ask you... Are you happy now?

Were you happy that night at Graxs?

Will you forget me?

是因为太了解而分开吗?

很想说很想你。。。 但我不想让你难受。。。 这是不是你的选泽?

我没话好说。。。 只是还想你。。。 谢谢你给过的一切。。。

Boy... whereever you are... Take care...


No comments:

death0angels

death0angels
death0angels