November 17, 2008

Living in de crazy, messy World

At first I was happy being back. Afterall, I do miss them. All the laughters and silly fun was long missed by me. So I was glad and I treasure it.

But I was just a fool I guess.

Why can't I ever learn not to trust so easily? When will I learn to be fake like others?

Maybe I can't. I am just me. When I take you as a friend, I really do mean it.

Heck. Now, I think, if I am not appreciated, then FORGET IT.

I don't need that. I need people who loves me, who treasure and care. And I have got them.

Friendship should be the pillar you can lean on when things go wrong, when relationship goes wrong, when work goes wrong. It should be the stable thing.

But to some, maybe friendship can just keep changing, anything unhappy don't say, just form their own small little group. Just be happy and don't care bout others' feelings. One group become two. That's called friends?

I am fair, but sadly, the world is not.

Tired~ Physically, mentally.

No comments:

death0angels

death0angels
death0angels