November 20, 2008

I can't Forget (part 2)

Still can't forget you
You have never left
I kidded myself, saying
we're only friends.
My tears finally flow
No more excuses can I give
It's more than guilt
a mixture of all feelings.
I have no right
and I never intend to fight
for I threw it away once ago
now I just want you happy
But when we talk and what we say
I can't control, no more
I'm going to suffocate
no place for the real
Your biggest regret, you said
was letting her go
Little do you know, that mine
was not holding you tight
When I cried, you don't even know
in your mind, I am not there
I wish you happiness
but I cant help feeling hurt.
Have to forget you, I do
Stop the feeling which I can't describe
Forget the past
start anew,
I try.
Nice right, this poem? I love it. Sigh...
Don't ask me why all these...

No comments:

death0angels

death0angels
death0angels