November 20, 2008

I can't Forget

Alright... we did not break up.

I really thought it was that way and I was so prepared to try my singlehood once again... =D haha... He(together with Crystal n Jun Xiong) gave me a surprise yesterday evening. I was with my colleague, Cyndia, at Cafe Cartell waiting for Crystal cos' we arranged to meet up after my work. Me and Cyndia talk bout' many things... It was enjoyable talking to a female Leo again... haha...

Anyway Crystal and Jun Xiong reached 1 hr later!! Then they suggested to sit outside instead. I find it weird cos it was raining slightly, but I just put it that Crystal might want to smoke. We sat outside and very funny, we didn't order anything else except my that glass of Blue Coral. But I thought maybe we were waiting for Yuan Da cos' he's joining us too.

Suddenly someone hugged me from the back, and give me a Bikini Pig. -_-!!

Who else but Jian Feng.... He appolgised to me but I give him one face and make it hard for him... Haha... purposely... Then the rest(Cyndia, Yuan Da, Jun xiong and Crystal) were all telling him what to say to make me laugh... It's so funny... Like those Tv shows like that... When he finally managed to make me smile everyone clapped...

Okie... I was still a bit mad at him... But it was sweet for him to do that... And that Piggy is so damn cute!! I really like it =) hugged it to sleep last night... just imagine a pig wear bikini? wahaha!!

Then we went eat parklane wanton wee, nothing much. But what I remember is we got struck with the rain and cannot leave. Haha. Well, overall a happy evening. Everyone was happy.

Crystal even text me a sweet sms at night. Heh... same to you, girl.

Too bad no photos man....

No comments:

death0angels

death0angels
death0angels