November 27, 2008

ChiwaWa!


Yesterday after work went to meet Ken, Nun Jun, Crystal, Jun Xiong, Huili, Abel, Yuan Da, Charmine... but b'cos something happened to my colleague so I accompany her first... by the time I reached they bout to finish eating le... well, I told them to not wait actually... haha =)

Then we went to watch Chiwawa. But not all of us went... only Ken, NJ, Crystal, JX, Me and Jian feng.

Lucky we still managed to get the tickets for 9 plus show at Cineleisure... if not I think we won't be watching at all... lol..

It's a very nice show... haha... all of us was laughing so hard... well, I hope Mr K.. also la... cos' not really a show he wanna watch... But it turned out to be really nice right? hehe...

The chiwawa is really a princess lo... so "xin fu"... all branded stuff, and all the beauty treatments... even food also is high class one... haha... I was telling them yesterday... it's a dog's life and it's better than mine... haha...

But even a princess dog also has to go through hardships... and although there are always heros to the rescue... it's better to become strong itself... =D Just like me...

Whatever doesn't kill me, makes me stronger! Still a princess though... LoL...

Later gonna end work lo... time flies recently... even working time... haha... maybe cos got Cydnia... haha... end work le go meet the guys and play bball... hopefully... wanna slim down!!

++PrincessRon++
Love U all~~

No comments:

death0angels

death0angels
death0angels