October 9, 2007

I'm Back~

Sorry guys~ I know it's been long since I update my blog, and left you guys with nothing much to read.

Well, I realise something... For someone people, in times of sadness will tends to blog more... When happy, forget 'bout blogging... Haha... and that's me maybe... I almost forget 'bout it.

But I'm back! Recently was good, was fun. Just came back from my diving trip with Michael. Will upload the pics next time! That trip was relaxing and it's the first time I went overseas with Michael. It's really much more enjoyable than the previous time I go diving... :)

Now I feel like I'm taking a trip down memory lane. Too long never blog and now recalling what has happen recently...

Last last week.... went to my colleague's wedding, as a 'sister'. I wore a Cheong Sum... haha... Looks like a total babe wor~ Haha~

Last wed, went Zouk! Miss that place! Fun Fun Fun! I dance till crazy... Very happy night... Love you guys... Apple, Sher, Jac&Stephen, WenWei, Jian Feng and Michael... And was so happy and surprise that Jianfeng came... He don't club at all de... Hehe... And he is been a total sweetie recently...

When I came back from Tioman on Sunday... Jian Feng, Apple and Rofino was there to meet me... And I think it was Jian Feng who contacted them... Sweet of you boy! Really happy to meet up with you guys that night...

'We' are closer n closer... Sh**... I am scared man... Feels like I'm not in control... might be feeling more than I want to... It feels like my inner fire is on flames duh....

He asked me why I refused to answer his call again just now... I don't know! Sh**! Not like he did something wrong... But I feel out of sorts...

Tonight going for a run... Whew~ Suddenly feel like meeting Apple instead...But I promise him le...Sigh~ like no time for some friends... Am I been too busy for them? SoRRy Guys!

p/s buddies... next week mid-night cycling kk? sorry everytime postpone for me....

Dear... need time alone with you! If not we going to be like miles away le.... Wed club kk?

为何心情总是起起落落?
为何总是一笑而过?
为何人总是那么脆弱?
难道是因为怕受伤害
而让一切错过?
~好无耐~

No comments:

death0angels

death0angels
death0angels