October 19, 2007

The Journey to Bliss


" If you think you can, or if you think you can't... Either ways, you're Right!"

Life deals us an awful lot of wild cards. When things seems predictable, it is often surprising.

When you rather things be constant, it becomes different.

Change, is inevitable.

I realised, writing blog is a never ending process. Aned my story will never have a ending. Sad or happy, laugh or cry, its an everyday thing. I don't mind changes in my life... but is mine a little too fast, too unexpected? Ha....................................................

I am stronger.

Things haven't stop happening. I get upset, angry, disappointed... 很无奈... And some things just can't be change, maybe... So, Just be happy!

I want my life to be like before. Buddies, friends, family and work. Ya, and my dear dear. Everything that makes me happy. And I'm back to work! Seriously, I mean. No matter how hard, I will make it work out just nice, and better even.

I remembered... From really young till last year, I have been really lucky. Everything I do, will work out well in the end. Even when it seems way down, it always turns well in the end. Be it romance or work. I have had my heart break before, and I thought its the end. I will be sad for a long long time... Guess what? I recovered in less than a month. Ya, that's how it always happen... Everything happens for the good :) So, why am I different now? Always so pessimistic? That's not me!

I guess I lost my way for a little while out there. It's ok... I am back now. The PrincessRon all of you know!

Hope that despite my busy job and busy life, my true friends will always be there. Walk the route with me, all the way.

Last but not least... I wanna say... I... lost.... my.... thumbdrive!!! Hahahaha... What were you guys thinking? Haha:p

Sob... so pictures will have to wait...

Zzzz... tired now... after my MJ session at wen wei house again... Ciao!

No comments:

death0angels

death0angels
death0angels