November 3, 2007

This is Life!

Life is complicated yet simple.

Some things can't escape, like work, money, friends and love.

Yet it's not as simple as just work, money, friends and love.

I feel stress, angry and frustrated recently... Easily annoyed, and upset. Had nightmares too often... and I don't know why.

Could it be work? Maybe but I am sure not totally. My mind is thinking alot, and these few weeks I have changed in certain ways. More sure of what I want, and despite the frustrations I felt at times, I feel strong and positive. I thank these to my colleagues and my job... It's pushing me to strive for better life and a better me.

I realised, love needs effort. No matter how stable, things gets cold or change on and off... Need to take a look at the relationship and make efforts... If it is love, it is worth it.

I realised also real love is unselfish.

Nun jun is unselfish. He does alot of things which maybe others can't understand, but I know it's to make me happy. It seems silly but actually it's b'cos he just want me to have what I want, what makes me happy. I'm really touched at times.

Jian feng at times is unselfish too. He does not want to eventually 'get' me, like what normal guys will want, But he just want to be by my side to care for me, to see me, to be my best friend... although he loves me, he just want me to be happy with the guy I love, which is not him.

What is it about me actually? Hahaha... sometimes really wonder... so many prettier gals out there... what makes them willing to be fools for me? :p

And tomorrow I going genting with JF...Hope it will be fun! Take the stress temporary off me pls!!

I will miss all my buddies, my gd friends... my dear dear... my aiai... must miss me wor! wait for me to be back on tues! Muack!

No comments:

death0angels

death0angels
death0angels