December 5, 2008

My Guy!

Honestly sometimes I dunno what to think of my "ben dan". Recently after we patched, he has been rather nice except for one stupid evening when he did make me angry again. The rest of these while, I felt quite happy. But all of a sudden I had this nagging thought again.

Some people told me he is really good to me, but some people told me can't understand why I fall for him. I know, I know, some of you here are gonna say that relationship is mine, not others.

But I just can't help thinking alot alot when I heard that kind of negative things. Is it because somewhere in my mind I was thinking he is not good enough?

I really dunno -__- It's so confusing! My own feelings! Sometimes I feel like my mind is going in a twirl, spinning round and round. Just too many things recently! One moment is damn angry mode, then the next is damn happy mode. Wow, damn it, really. As though I'm air-con, keep changing temperature=( And not everything about my boy, some other things make my blood boil too.

Am I being unfair if just because of something people say I think in this way?

Now, if my besties are all reading this, I hope someone tells me the answer. Is Jian Feng a good guy? Worth my time and love?

And now, my stomach is grumbling b'cos they just reach Ochard. But well, at least I'm happy to get to meet all of my friends tonight. I so enjoy this feeling of friendship and bond we all have! Just one thought though, I hope this can last! Hahaha... =pp

No comments:

death0angels

death0angels
death0angels