October 25, 2008

The Rabbit and the Tortoise

Slow and steady wins the race...Or
Early bird gets the worm?

Just question to ponder for you to ponder =)

Its worrying for me to think of the way the world works is by being slow and steady instead of staying ahead and being consistent. We are in a fast pace society, especially in Spore, whereby you cannot afford to be slow. Everyone is moving all the time! Nobody waits for you. And time is money.

Recently I have learnt to understand this point even more. I am so busy in work these 2 weeks! Right after I post the previous entry saying I wanna restart my blog, I got this job offer which I decided to try. Now 2 weeks later, I passed the trial and am offically a staff in Prudential. But this time round not as an adviser, but as the HR operations, also like a PA.

It is a super busy job. But strangely, I never feel like skipping work for a single day. When one of the days I was late and was so scare, I had no choice but to take MC. Then I felt damn 'sian' and bad. This is the first time I took MC and I don't feel happy. Last time I always felt "well, can have one day off to go out have fun and relax, so good...". But that day I keep thinking what will happen to the job when I not around, and will I miss out learning some things and will it somehow minus 'points' of me. But lucky, everything turn out fine after that, and manager thinks that I am doing rather well. HAha...

And I have really been very busy. Straight 3 nights of OT this week, and 2 days last week. Somemore still happen to have event at SMU, which is even more tiring. I saw Carin! Wen wei GF there! She is getting more n more pretty! LOL...

Now I felt life is fulfilling. I like being busy and feeling fulfill and useful. Although it is really tiring and sometimes I can feel my body giving way. I fell sick already, and last week almost fever but I took penadol myself. No time to see doctor and cannot afford to take MC. We are too busy.

And sadly, friends, people, I have not been spending time with you guys. Really miss you all! All of you!! But I really hope to do well in this job and not give up halfway again. I know you guys will supoport me right? Hee... But I believe I will do my best and try not to make any mistake, and that is what it means by giving your best! I guess my main problem is staying this way, feeling this way for long long long~~~

Lets all pray for me -_- I will make it! Be fast and consistent!

No comments:

death0angels

death0angels
death0angels