March 15, 2008

Tomorrow holds the Answer

Life is ever changing... And mine have just taken a 180 turn...

Me and Nun Jun broke up. Almost a month. It took me so long to accept it, and weeks to recover... He was everything, but I realised it too late.

We shared a lot, went through a lot... And I still wish we can go back... But I've learned... In this world, wishing is just wishing... not all wishes come true... I miss him, miss our past... But I cant do anything... I have to take care of myself... and I have to try be happy no matter wat...

Dear, you are everything I have ever wanted in a guy... maybe minus the career and money... but I knew all along one day you will have those... and all the while you have shown me... you are everything i wanted in a partner... and our kind of relationship... was so hard to get... was what will have work for me... was supposed to be happiness... but i walked the wrong route... and I hurt you again and again... Sorry... Really sorry... from the bottom of my heart... If one day you find out you can love me again pls let me know... I hopw with all my heart by that time... its not too late... cos I dunno what my life will changed into... dunno what life will brings me... and for now... such a long period that you will not be around anymore.... or maybe even forever... I have to go on with my life... I have feelings... and I cant cry everyday for you anymore... although sometimes seeing our pictures, think of our past... i still shed some tears... but I need to try be happy...

dear... I hope time wun play a trick on us... I dunno if we are meant for each other... but until now... you are the one I love the most....

For now dear... I am trying to go on with life happily, with all the people and support I need... everything changed... and I need everyone alot now... hope you can at least not avoid me... if not I may feel that for your sake I need to leave the group... I dun wan you to lose your friends company....

Just remember I do love you... And Thanks for the time together...

No comments:

death0angels

death0angels
death0angels